Malabrigo Sock Archangel
A soft, smoothly-plied, lightweight sock yarn in a range of semi-solid and watercolor multi colorways. Spun from our luxurious merino and treated to make it machine washable for easy care. Don’t be fooled by the name- while it’s certainly a treat for the feet, this delightful yarn is also a particular favorite for shawls and scarves!
Great for: Lace, shawls, scarves, garments, baby and child items, gloves, and of course socks!
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. In the tagged (*) colors, the skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Weight: Light Fingering
- Texture: Plied
- Yardage/Meters: 440 yards (402 meters)
- Skein weight:100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 32.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 1 - 3 or 2.25 - 3.25mm
- Recommended hook size: US B-1 to E-4 or 2.25-3.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Cares: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble.