Like Rasta, but thinner! This DK-weight yarn shares Rasta’s lightly-felted, single-ply construction and many of the same gorgeous watercolor-multi colorways, but its lighter weight means it’s fantastic for garments, shawls, and other lightweight applications.
Great for: Shawls, scarves, accessories, lace, textured stitches, cables, lightweight garments.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. In the tagged (*) colors, the skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Weight: DK
- Texture: single ply slightly felted with a twist
- Yardage/Meters: 310 yards (283 meters)
- Skein weight:: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 20.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 6 - 7 or 4 - 4.5mm
- Recommended hook size: US 7 to I-9 or 4.5-5.5 mm
- Content: 100% Merino Wool.
- Cares: Hand Wash, cold water.