Soft, strong, and washable, this 4-ply yarn is a workhorse! The plies help resist pilling and washability makes it fantastic for frequently-worn garments, housewares, and children and baby clothes. Like all Malabrigo yarns, Rios is super soft and great for next-to-the-skin wear! Spun from premium superwash merino, it comes in an array of watercolor-multi, semi-solid, and variegated colorways.
Great for:Accessories, garments, baby and kids items, housewares, toys, cables, textured stitches, colorwork.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. In the tagged (*) colors, the skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Yardage/Meters:210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein weight:100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge:18.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size:US 6 - 8 or 4 - 5mm
- Recommended hook sizeUS I-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5-6.5 mm
- Content:100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Care:Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble.
There are no products that match your combination of options